Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XOs are here

One Laptop Per Child is selling XOs, aka the $100 laptop, to the general public for two weeks starting November 12. The deal? Buy one, send…

Started by Jane Krauss

6 Oct 9, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

Converting applications to other formats

I am working on a project for my Master's in Technology about software available that can convert various applications to other formats. Af…

Started by Chris Clementi

11 Oct 6, 2007
Reply by amywag

K12 Online Conference--special feature for new users!

If you aren't familiar with or are unsure about participating in the K12 Online Conference, then do check out the newly revised website www…

Started by Carolyn Foote

2 Oct 5, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

anted: collaborating students on international project

If you are blogging with your 12 to 13 year old students I would love to have them look at the students' blogs on our Year 7 class blog at…

Started by jomcleay

2 Oct 4, 2007
Reply by Paul Bogush

FieldFindr: Using Ning to Connect Teachers to Volunteers

"A portal to Connect Classrooms to the World: Global Citizens can Share Talents and Skills with Students. Teachers can find Global Citizens…

Started by David Truss

0 Oct 3, 2007

Make your students famous!

The World Mind Network (on whose Board some of you serve) is trying an experiment in Web 2.0 publicity gathering. You or one or more of you…

Started by JohnBeloit

5 Oct 2, 2007
Reply by JohnBeloit

Attend the London Film Festival for free

I just received this from a listserv I belong to which promotes the study of new media from an anthropological perspective. Teachers and st…

Started by JohnBeloit

0 Oct 2, 2007

Am I certifiable? My National Board saga...

I started a blog about my National Board journey... if anyone's interested in watching me torture myself instead of just being satisfied wi…

Started by Amy Capelle

0 Oct 1, 2007

K12 Online Flyer to share!

The K12 Online Conference starts October 8 with David Warlick's keynote address! If you haven't participated before, this is an all online…

Started by Carolyn Foote

10 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Unique Shakespeare

Does anyone know how to incorporate technology into teaching the content of shakespeare? Bree Schultz-Tori McDaniel-Nicole Shutheiss

Started by Nicole Shultheiss

5 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service