anted: collaborating students on international project

If you are blogging with your 12 to 13 year old students I would love to have them look at the students' blogs on our Year 7 class blog at http://mrsmac2022.learnerblogs.org and/or contact me on jbmcleay@gmail.com to work out a collborative wiki project our classes might do together. Looking forwards to some wonderful new contacts.

Tags: English, blogging, students, wikis

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! Unfortunately, my school ends at age 13, but I think I may be able to find someone who may be interested in my town. Meanwhile, you may want to consider joining the Distance Collaborations group here; you'll find many like-minded people crossing ages and locations who are talking about just these types of projects.

On another note, I went to your blog--I like how it's set up (not a lot of extras to clutter up the space), and wondered if you had privacy settings for your students and how you did that. I didn't look at them all, but I'm guessing that I'm not seeing all their work.
I will add your blog to our blog roll -- feel free to add ours!
www.pbogush.edublogs.org

Paul Bogush
Wallingford, CT USA

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service