All Discussions Tagged 'wikis' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using Wikispaces to Fight Online Summaries of the Classics

One of the struggles with teaching classic literature (or any book for that matter which has found its way to paperback) is that you n…

Started by Mark Jarmon

0 Jun 4, 2013

Wikispaces vs. PBworks (previously PBwiki)

Does anyone know of any important differences between Wikispaces and PBworks for an educator?

Started by Chris Fritz

37 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Erika Rochow

Authentic Voices

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/103664517/Kyle-Dunbar-Authentic-Voices. My chapter is…

Started by Kyle Dunbar

0 Aug 23, 2012

student-run school blogs or wikis

I would like to see my middle school (8th grade) students launch a school blog designed for the other students on campus. I envision it tak…

Started by Peter Lane

24 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Joanne Finnegan

How do you use blogs, wikis, etc., in your postsecondary setting?

We've had at least a few people respond to my last thread who are working in the postsecondary environment and who use blogs, wikis, etc.,…

Started by Mary Bogan

12 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Jay Fogleman

Wikis - the blind leading the blind?

I had a discussion with a district administrator the other day regarding Wikis. When I described them to him, he was concerned that the con…

Started by Jeff Branzburg

12 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

Lesson Plan for US History

In my Interdisciplinary Studies class, I have to create a lesson plan for the important figures of the Civil War as well as issues that led…

Started by Tamara

0 Nov 3, 2010

Technology Projects for Gifted Kids.

I've searched all summer and have been surprised at how few blogs and websites there are for elementary gifted programs; maybe there are fe…

Started by Nancy Bosch

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Janine

Wikis OR blogs as reading records... that is the question

I am about to set up an online reading record onto our moodle learning environment, called Bernard, for our English Dept. The plan is to cr…

Started by Dai Barnes

33 May 26, 2010
Reply by Harry Wood

Using Wikis

I will be introducing some teachers to the wikis and blogs in a couple of weeks (April 18, 20). I have lots of uses for blogs and blogs for…

Started by Carolyn Livingston

29 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service