All Discussions Tagged 'elementary' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Earth

How do you use Google Earth in your elementary school classroom to teach science/social studies?

Started by Elisa G.

6 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Nicole Denny

Using Sony PSP's

We are looking to collaborate with a class in elementary school that uses Sony PSP's. If interested, let me know so that I can connect you…

Started by IndyEduktr

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Jenny Ellwood

Book Recommendations for Gifted Readers 4-6

I noticed the book recommendation discussion posted by Carolyn Foote so I thought I'd throw out another challenge---I need novels for gifte…

Started by Nancy Bosch

39 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Barbara Hampton

Where to direct colleagues who don't know where to start

I have been trying out various 2.0 and other computer tech tools in my 3rd and 4th grade classes for several years and will be using a clas…

Started by Adina Sullivan

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Moodle for very young students

I am wondering if any of you have use MOODLE with very young students. Emerging writers I'd like to hear your input.

Started by Marcela Summerville

7 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Marcela Summerville

UPDATE: Looking for a class in every state for a project

MAY 2009 UPDATE: My fourth graders are going to be studying the states soon and will be doing research on one of them. As part of their res…

Started by Chad Lehman

72 May 28, 2009
Reply by Doug Walker

State Project Participants Needed

Last year, our fourth graders used video chat as part of their research for their project on the United States. They are doing it again and…

Started by Chad Lehman

0 May 3, 2009

Kites Around the World

I am a 3rd grade teacher in Connecticut, USA. For the past 2 years my students have made and flown kites in April when we learn measurement…

Started by Jonah Salsich

0 Mar 29, 2009

Blogs for Kids - no email accounts

Hi Everyone - This is my first post! I'm looking for a simple classroom blog application that does not require that students have email acc…

Started by Donna Criswell

26 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Donna Criswell

Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

Greetings to all: I am a technology resource teacher in Virginia and am interested in a collaboration video with some schools in internatio…

Started by Brian

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service