Julie Baird's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"Definitely pass this audio site on to the German teacher. I looked at i-Culture and…"

Julie Baird replied Sep 18, 2009 to Audio Files for Foreign Language Teachers/Learners

11 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Kim Thomas

"Try looking at the International Journal of Foreign Language Teaching. It's not ELL…"

Julie Baird replied Sep 14, 2009 to Language Acquisition Principles for ELL students

1 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"I ditto Julie Barnes' recommendation for Wordchamp. It's an amazing site for reading…"

Julie Baird replied Sep 12, 2009 to

just now

"What a wonderful story. It made me smile but then made me sad when I realized the im…"

Julie Baird replied Aug 25, 2009 to Are You Teaching What You Think You're Teaching?

8 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"I equate a SmartBoard to a big iPod Touch or iPhone screen but it does much more. Yo…"

Julie Baird replied Aug 11, 2009 to SmartBoard or Promethean

227 May 20, 2013
Reply by Ángel Alonso

"Sue, unfortunately you are right. Sadly there are many admins who do not understand…"

Julie Baird replied Aug 9, 2009 to They don't get it

70 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Kim Thomas

"I don't doubt that there are lots of admins who don't understand that computers are…"

Julie Baird replied Aug 7, 2009 to They don't get it

70 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Kim Thomas

"I often read Karl Fisch's blog. He's a principal in Colorado and he's the one that f…"

Julie Baird replied Aug 7, 2009 to Any Tech Ideas For an English-Teacher-To-Be?

12 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I don't have any links to help with cultural differences. I just wanted to add that…"

Julie Baird replied Aug 5, 2009 to Teaching a language per se or making people aware of and appreciate others' cultures?

8 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by tarak brahmi

"Welcome Arthur. I'm a German teacher in Indiana. I had to look up where Gummersbach…"

Julie Baird replied Aug 5, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service