Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there, my name is Emily and I studied Educational and Clinical Psychology at UCSB. I've been an editor for Teacher's Curriculum Institute, an elementary after-school teacher, tutor for underprivileged students, a paraprofessional for folks with Autism Spectrum Disorder, as well as a Product Marketing Manager for a continuing education/professional development provider. I'm now a content writer :) Nice to meet everyone!

Hi all! Homeschool mom of 4 from Arkansas.  Looking to supplement our lessons.

hi there! I'm Meg, a product and marketing consultant for Edtech companies. I love the space, and my most impactful project to date was building and launching the NYC Department of Ed's first ever remote learning management system, iLearnNYC, which is still very much in use today. I'm originally from Los Angeles and now live there, after spending almost 15 years on the east coast. I often work with edtech companies that need instructor, technologist, and administrator feedback so please ping me if you'd like to be added to my growing list of feedback supporters! Connect with me here: www.linkedin.com/in/megscheding --- ALSO, right now I do have one survey that would be great to get feedback on. I'm working with a startup that has created a remote health check-in screening app for when schools return in some fashion to onsite learning. If you are preparing for this scenario as a school, camp, childcare center, etc --> we'd appreciate ~3 min of your time to tell us about your needs. Thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9YQ36BW

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service