News or Noteworthy (824)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Adobe Collection for Schools

Just passing this on... Adobe Monday announced their new Digital School Collection. You get: Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 Adobe Premiere Elem…

Started by Ed Jones

0 Sep 28, 2007

Help Create an online video-based course - for pay!

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate posting for this forum but I'll let my "newbie" status deflect any incoming criticism. In a nutshell…

Started by Barry Bakin

0 Sep 26, 2007

Can the XO transform education in the developed world too?

Repost from my blog, Global Citizenship in a Virtual World: Great news today, as the One Laptop Per Child initiative has announced a novel…

Started by Jeremy Aldrich

0 Sep 25, 2007

Google Presentations Added to Collaborative Suite

Just notice that Google seems to have released today their presentation tool, available through my Google Docs account. Am just starting to…

Started by Steve Hargadon

8 Sep 22, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

Made my first ever newsletter with LetterPop!

I just got done creating a newsletter with LetterPop. It was really cool to create it because it was almost like scrapbooking on the net. I…

Started by Mary E. Rooney

0 Sep 20, 2007

Web 2.0 Education Leaders - white, male, American

I was looking at the website of the recent Learning 2.0 conference; pictures of the presenters were shown across the top. There were six me…

Started by Jeff Branzburg

8 Sep 20, 2007
Reply by Elizabeth Davis

Considering Distance Collaboration?

If you're considering connecting your classrooms/schools to others in the world (either inter- or intra-nationally), consider the Distance…

Started by Ginger Lewman

0 Sep 16, 2007

award-winning video from TED

inspirational stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl3xHIsvF9o It's a video from TED, about the power of filming being in "the hands of…

Started by Connie Weber

4 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

ClassFlicks - Aggregator for educational videos

www.classflicks.com Content from websites like Youtube, Veoh, Metacafe can be embedded easily on the website... Any questions: read the FA…

Started by Enzo Silva

3 Sep 13, 2007
Reply by Enzo Silva

When the TV "Airwaves" are the Internet "Airwaves"

And for those slightly paranoid school administrators by 2010 blocking un-fettered internet access will be all but impossible - http://tiny…

Started by Rich White

2 Sep 12, 2007
Reply by Kelly Christopherson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service