All Discussions Tagged 'web' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toon Doo Is Cool For School

I have to work on my post titles! This post is going to focus on a website that all teachers can utilize in his or her classroom immediatel…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

19 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Shankar Ganesh

What could Google improve about Docs/Apps?

What needs to be improved about Google Docs? (From my blog)After many, many successes using Google Apps during the year, I think it's tim…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Jun 7, 2010

"The 2.0 Teacher" E-Book

As an avid member of the classroom 2.0 community I would love to get some feedback from members on my e-book "The 2.0 Teacher". The Tapstac…

Started by AJ Juliani

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by AJ Juliani

Technology Tip Tuesday

Community...Each week I send a technology tip to teachers in my district. We have over 2500 elementary teachers. However, I am running out…

Started by Antwon Lincoln

19 May 29, 2010
Reply by Alan Hodson

Updated Website

So finally after months of saying I would do it, I updated my old classroom website and teacher resource page. I decided with the teacher r…

Started by Katie Lyon

0 Apr 30, 2010

Site for practical ideas with Google Apps

Please visit or share the following site!  Lots of helpful ideas to integrate Google Apps into schools, and good resources for educators ju…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Apr 25, 2010

Providing web design courses with a place to host their (advanced) student sites?

Our college is struggling with the best way to provide web design students (using Dreamweaver and some advanced programming tools and techn…

Started by Kelly Walsh

15 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Percy Percival

Planetfesto Earth Day project update and question

This forum has been so helpful for us when we launched Planetfesto.org. For those new, Planetfesto’s mission is to help to spark a change i…

Started by Nancy Raff

0 Apr 6, 2010

Call for help from art educators

Hi, My name is Kevin and I'm completing my final year at Konstfack, the art teacher college in Stockholm, Sweden. I am writing a final pape…

Started by Kevin Conrad

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Kevin Conrad

A FREE way to make online quiz

Hi, we needn’t to think hard about how to make a quiz for web. There is a tutorial for us: make web quiz with Zoho Show, the free online Po…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Mar 7, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service