All Discussions Tagged 'student' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The 2.0 Teacher" E-Book

As an avid member of the classroom 2.0 community I would love to get some feedback from members on my e-book "The 2.0 Teacher". The Tapstac…

Started by AJ Juliani

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by AJ Juliani

Blogs at end of year

I have been having all of my 7th grade language arts students (about 125), as well as my computer exploratory students (60+) blogging on in…

Started by JaneLofton

0 May 30, 2010

Mapping NETS for Students to Curriculum

Our school is  working on integrating the 2007 NETS for Students into our elementary school curriculum.  We are a Learning-Focused school. …

Started by Kevin Emery

0 May 14, 2010

Providing web design courses with a place to host their (advanced) student sites?

Our college is struggling with the best way to provide web design students (using Dreamweaver and some advanced programming tools and techn…

Started by Kelly Walsh

15 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Percy Percival

Need a way to distribute course schedules online

I'm looking for an online database system or something that will allow students to log in and view their course schedule without seeing oth…

Started by Song

2 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Song

Need help!!!!

I'm trying to finish up my action research project.  In order for me to complete the ARP I need participants to take a quick 10 question su…

Started by Don Robinson

0 Mar 3, 2010

Jobs of the Future

I thought I would pass along this link, from Rasmussen College has created, that gives a great visual of "Jobs of the Future".... Feel free…

Started by Allie Freeland

0 Feb 19, 2010

Has anyone used Google Apps for Education?

I am looking into Google Apps for Education for our district. Many of our students and staff utilize Google Documents and Google Sites. It…

Started by Brian Mannix

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Roger Nevin

Can we cut through the fog?

Jman Talent, a fourth grader in my class, created a Ning Network to research the 50th Canadian Grey Cup between the Saskatchewan Roughrider…

Started by Alan Stange

0 Jan 9, 2010

Help With Research Project

Have a free sec? I need your help. I need to gather as many people who have taken a course online at college to respond to a survey. It sho…

Started by George Bradford

0 Jan 7, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service