All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you objectively measure the success of a blog?

Hi all, This year my school launched class blogs for all primary teachers. I set up some ways to track usage along with visitors and other…

Started by Andy Birch

0 May 25, 2012

Paper Blogging Practice

This really is a 2.0 exercise, although it takes place on paper! Students get the ideas that they should have an online persona that is pos…

Started by Sue R.

12 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Dana Cherrie

Call for guest opinion articles

Needed: qualified people to share opinions on Clouducation. We are looking for some initial opinion articles regarding 21st century educati…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Jan 5, 2012

ELL/2nd Language Blogs??? Need some help!

I teach a class for Aurora University.  One of the assignments is to find a current blog to follow throughout the class and offer a review/…

Started by Tom Bremer

2 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Tom Bremer

Blogging FOR and WITH Primary Students

I would like the students in my Grade 1/2 class to start THEIR OWN blogs.   Has anyone done this?  Any suggestions of platforms?    I would…

Started by Jocelyn Tucker

3 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Brenda Lomanno

Blog Questions

Hi everyone.   I teach a high school class called Web 2.0.  I am staring the students off with blogs.  So far we have researched a variety…

Started by Thomas Place

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by David Dean

portfolio or blog examples for high school art classes

A few teachers I work with are considering creating online portfolios with their high school students, or, creating a class blog for displa…

Started by Abby Thaker

9 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Abby Kelton Thaker

student-run school blogs or wikis

I would like to see my middle school (8th grade) students launch a school blog designed for the other students on campus. I envision it tak…

Started by Peter Lane

24 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Joanne Finnegan

Lesson Plan for US History

In my Interdisciplinary Studies class, I have to create a lesson plan for the important figures of the Civil War as well as issues that led…

Started by Tamara

0 Nov 3, 2010

Best Practices for Bloggers

The Center for Digital Ethics & Policy just posted a set of best practices for bloggers.  It should be helpful for all bloggers, but es…

Started by Don Heider

0 Oct 3, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service