Helen Otway's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I have used the iPod recording device with my students for - - collecting cool soun…"

Helen Otway replied Mar 8, 2008 to Personally or in the classroom, do you use all of the features of your iPod?

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"My team of coaches use Google Calendar which can be subscibed to in iCal for regular…"

Helen Otway replied Mar 8, 2008 to shared calendar

32 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Mark Lars

"Hi Frank, This is a great idea for Classroom2.0 users to continue our networking thr…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 29, 2008 to Let's Get Networked on Twitter Too!

66 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Leigh Newton

"Hi Frank. The Voki team have left a message on my blog too. You message is spreading…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 26, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"Hi Steve, I had a look back in October because I wanted somewhere for my participan…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 26, 2008 to Microsoft Teacher Network Announced - Any Comparison?

27 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Jack Phelps

"Hi Brian, I have been presenting now since 2003 and I have to say I was very, very…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 26, 2008 to Have You Presented at a Large Conference Before? Any Suggestions?

30 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Brian

"I have only just began my own professional blog this month and have found looking at…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 24, 2008 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"Hi Anne, I have succeeded in embedding the Voki in my edublogs - see http://helenotw…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 20, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"I was just about to try again! Thanks for your support. I will let you know if I eve…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 17, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"Hi Nancy, Still tricky! I've tried this and all that comes is the "Get Voki' tag!!!…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 16, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service