Personally or in the classroom, do you use all of the features of your iPod?

I recently blogged this on my site but I want to ask the question here. Do you know and use the many features of the iPod personally or professionally? If so, which ones and how?

The blog post discusses the many options discussed in the Learning in Hand:iPod podcast which I highly recommend. It is free and available in iTunes.

My post is available in the blog of iPod Educators, if you are interested in it and missed it here.

Thanks.

Sue

Tags: iPods, tools

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Audacity is great. for sure. I am a high school social studies teacher as well. Feel free to take a look at my podcasts which are created in Camtasia Studio. Our students load these to their iPods and some take the schools home to study and review vocab and for tests. I think there is one on my page here and I have them all on my site at www.masterymaze.com. Go to the subjects pages for US and Ancient World History and you can see them all. They download them to their iPods from the site and also get them in iTunes as MasteryCast. I have them on the site so anyone can use them.

Camtasia is really easy to use if you district is willing to buy it. It is not free, but to me worth every penny. My district has purchased several licenses for teachers who are using it.

I am exploring the iQuiz function right now for a Blog I am writing. I'll post it here as well as on iPod Educators.

Sue

ok I can now add iQuiz to the list of uses! I spent about an hour figuring it out and it is pretty cool. You can find it in iTunes in the iTunes store. Search iQuiz. Visit my Blog for the post.

Sue

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service