KarenJanowski's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my colleagues used Voice Thread to assess the reading skills of a first grade…"

KarenJanowski replied Sep 10, 2009 to Select Mute

1 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by KarenJanowski

"Sarah, I know this doesn''t really answer your question but you may be interested in…"

KarenJanowski replied Sep 3, 2008 to Book Sharing Sites to support literacy and culture of reading

5 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"Liz, Always a trendsetter. Could your final assessment be something like a reflectio…"

KarenJanowski replied Aug 23, 2008 to Ideas needed for High School Web 2.0 Apps Class

53 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Christina Smith

"Sylvia, What a subversive thought! Seriously, why is it that memorizing the times…"

KarenJanowski replied Aug 16, 2008 to Complementry Math Resources for Elementary Students

38 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

"Nancy, I was thinking of you as another example. I would like to highlight the work…"

KarenJanowski replied Jul 24, 2008 to Looking for Teachers who use 2.0 tools with kids on IEPs

6 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

"One of my grad students used PhotoStory 3 (PC only, free download here ) and created…"

KarenJanowski replied May 15, 2008 to Using multimedia to create a project with ESL students

6 May 18, 2008
Reply by Alice Mercer

"David, I love search me as a visual search engine. Has such a cool look to it and do…"

KarenJanowski replied May 9, 2008 to New Search Engine

10 May 15, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

"Math Talk is what you need. It works in combination with Dragon Naturally Speaking b…"

KarenJanowski replied Feb 24, 2008 to Assistive Technology Help Needed

2 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by KarenJanowski

"Yes, this is an area of interest (ok, really a passion) of mine. Please check out my…"

KarenJanowski replied Feb 14, 2008 to Pupils with learning difficulties

4 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Amir Ahmad

"David, I would love to talk with you - can you send me an email so we can have a con…"

KarenJanowski replied Dec 27, 2007 to Ideas for local cable TV program on Learning

3 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by KarenJanowski

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service