Terry Parent's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Try www.typingweb.com I started it this year with my kids. It's great and free. I li…"

Terry Parent replied Jun 11, 2012 to Keyboarding

12 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Shelley Jenkins

"I know it's been discussed in previous posts, but I thought it might be good to brin…"

Terry Parent replied Aug 29, 2010 to Online teaching planbooks or software

17 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Patti C

"I know there are many great free sites out there, but here is one that works well at…"

Terry Parent replied Aug 7, 2010 to Creating teacher/class websites

15 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

"It's been a while since I've posted here. I just happen to be creating my tests on C…"

Terry Parent replied Aug 7, 2010 to Classmarker Online Quiz Maker for Online Testing

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

"I tried to create a DVD for my students when I had to take a day off. It worked out…"

Terry Parent replied Jan 18, 2010 to Help!!! Need to Teach When I'm Not There

14 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Juliana Smith

"Make sure you are searching within your area. The list is on the right."

Terry Parent replied Jan 18, 2010 to Best way to get the internet into student hands?

6 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

"Since you will be buying them yourself, have you thought about looking into second h…"

Terry Parent replied Jan 18, 2010 to Best way to get the internet into student hands?

6 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

"Hey Jeanie, Good luck teaching world history. I think you'll have a lot of fun teac…"

Terry Parent replied Jan 18, 2010 to HELP! I NEED ANCIENT CIVILIZATION PROJECT IDEAS

2 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Bernadette Roche

"I've been using Edublogs.com for myself and my class blog. I created blogs for all o…"

Terry Parent replied Nov 21, 2009 to Technology Use in the Classroom

15 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Jessica Eitzen

"We had this same problem at our school. Although you have to pay for this service, c…"

Terry Parent replied Oct 19, 2009 to Convince administrator to use blogging for teachers

10 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Erin

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service