John Garrett's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I teach keyboarding at 6 and 7 grade middle school.  What I found works well is a we…"

John Garrett replied Jun 10, 2012 to Keyboarding

12 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Shelley Jenkins

"Thank you for the ideas and I would love more. I like the idea of notebooks/chromebo…"

John Garrett replied May 12, 2012 to Computer labs

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by John Garrett

"I use games as an instruction. I have my 6th graders play games to practice their to…"

John Garrett replied Feb 28, 2012 to Video Games in the Classroom

16 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Priscilla Grim

"This is an interesting question and something I have been struggling with for years…"

John Garrett replied Feb 20, 2012 to Conditions that support educational technology innovation

9 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Mary Rearick

"I teach programming through the lego NXT robotics at my middle school and you are ri…"

John Garrett replied Jan 30, 2012 to Teaching Programming - It makes students carry themselves differently

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Eric

"It is nice to see someone wanting to teach typing in the middle elementary grades. I…"

John Garrett replied Sep 10, 2011 to Formal Keyboarding - No longer a necessary skill?

5 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Steve Lee

"I agree technology use/integration in the classrom is a must not only for special ed…"

John Garrett replied Jul 26, 2011 to School Leaders and Technology in the Classroom

15 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by John K. Thompson

"I tried uploading as a pptx and then using the document link. It worked but the link…"

John Garrett replied May 5, 2011 to pptx webistes into google sites page

3 May 5, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

"As you go down this journey two books might help with this journey.  I highly recome…"

John Garrett replied Mar 29, 2011 to Gaming in the Classroom

14 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"This looks to be an interesting tool. I think I first heard about it on the Moving a…"

John Garrett replied Jan 19, 2011 to LiveBinders : The educative tool teachers should not miss

3 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Zegna

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service