Book Discussions (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

7th and 8th grade books

I'm trying to put together a professional development seminar on Great Books for Students 7-12. I have the 9-12 portion easily filled, but…

Started by Greg Flowers

0 Jan 14, 2010

Looking for a book recommendation on the subject of Game Theory

I want to focus my 8th grade computer tech classes toward building computers games through programs such as Gamemaker and RPG Gamemaker. I'…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Jeff Applegate

Looking for good books titles on Technology in the classroom

I have been looking for a few good books that will give ideas on integrating technology into a variety of different classroom settings. Beg…

Started by Dayna Jackson

3 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Personal Learning Environments

Do any of you have experience with Personal Learning Environments (PLEs)? How will course management systems and virtual learning environme…

Started by Michael Thomas

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Ira G. Wilson

Collins & Halverson's "Rethinking Education in the Age of Technology: The Digital Revolution and Schooling in America'

Hi all, My book review of Allan Collins and Richard Halverson's "Rethinking Education in the Age of Technology: The Digital Revolution and…

Started by Shuchi Grover

1 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

A study on African snakes

Hallo there,the link below is a google document which we can use for dicussion,be free to edit while highlighting what you have edited,save…

Started by MARTIN SEBULIBA

0 Nov 27, 2009

Need Another Exceptional Book!

I just finished reading Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games to the 6th graders in my gifted ed class. Hunger Games is an outstanding YA book, int…

Started by Nancy Bosch

8 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

English textbooks for International Schools

Anyone know of k-12 English textbook companies that would fit in the learning context of international schools? We currently use Mcdougal L…

Started by Ammar Elhassan Elmerhbi

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Ammar Elhassan Elmerhbi

Recommendations for Young Adult (YA) literature

Hi all! I know there have been other discussions on this topic, but I've just completed the arduous task of compiling a list of 100 recomm…

Started by Shuchi Grover

0 Nov 4, 2009

OWN THE ROOM

Just finished a book called OWN THE ROOM. It's mostly about business presentations, but I've been using it for a media class I teach at a l…

Started by Jeb Walker

0 Oct 13, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service