All Discussions Tagged 'web2.0' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Math on Netbooks- Math and Web2.0

Okay I am surprised that I did not get many replies on my earlier discussion about going 1:1 with netbooks.So I am trying a more specific q…

Started by Barbara

8 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by elizabeth renfro

New! Diigo Educator Accounts now available!

For the past several months, in consultation with dozens of educators, we have been researching ways to make Diigo more accessible to the e…

Started by Maggie Tsai

10 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by MrAstated

Your School, Whose Story?

"This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/100899668/Michael-Waiksnis-Your-School-Whose-Story

Started by Mike Waiksnis

0 Jul 28, 2012

Alternatives to Pinterest???

I'm looking for a digital bulletin board like Pinterest BUT w/flexibility to move and organize pins, link to Diigo bookmarks, add my own st…

Started by Deb White Groebner

9 May 5, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

EU project simple Web2.0 for educators – Web2.0ERC

Also in German below:   Web2.0ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is an European Union education project to help educators who find ICT and Web2.…

Started by Joel Josephson

8 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Joel Josephson

A List of Some of The Best Free Photo Editing Tools

Here is a list of some of the best free photo editing tools that you can use to work on your pictures. All the tools are easy to use and do…

Started by Med Kharbach

3 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sony Zade

Web 2.0 tools and effective use

I am trying to get my head around various web 2.0 technologies that can and are being used very effectively and creatively by you all to en…

Started by adieu

8 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by adieu

Voki : a fun and free animated avatar tool for educators

Voki is an animation website. It is “ a free service that allows you to create personalized speaking avatars and use them on your blog, pro…

Started by Med Kharbach

5 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steven M goldstein

Ideas needed for High School Web 2.0 Apps Class

I'm thinking about creating a Web 2.0 Apps class as a semester long elective for high school students. I'm wondering if anyone is already d…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

53 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Christina Smith

Educator or Technologist?

I wrote a recent blog post that I'm looking for feedback on. I'm wondering what you think is the real job of an Educational Technologist? S…

Started by Cory Plough

56 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Lisa Durff

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service