All Discussions Tagged 'virtualworlds' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learning with Google Earth

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/98582395/Thomas-Petra-Learning-With-Google-Earth Googl…

Started by Thomas Petra

3 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Inclusion of students with disabilities in online learning environments

How can I as a new teacher include my students with visual or auditory disabilities in online learning? I know that there are restrictions…

Started by Lorraine Ahlers-Mack

9 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Sharo Dickerson

Second Life?

Anyone have a Second Life yet? What's so compelling about Second Life anyway? Is this the dawn of Web 3.0? What are the implications for ed…

Started by Lucy Gray

69 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Mary Hricko

3D multi-player games and virtual worlds: empirical research and case studies

Hi all, (My apologies for the cross posting!) I am currently conducting a literature review and compiling an annotated bibliography on th…

Started by Mark J.W. Lee

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Matt Danner

A challenge

How could Second Life (or virtual worlds like it) radically transform education? Share this VoiceThread with your students and colleagues,…

Started by Jeremy Aldrich

9 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by brian layton

Educational uses of Second Life

I just took a short class on Second Life and learned some of the basics about getting around, building things and communicating. It was fun…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

8 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Rich White

Looking for high-fidelity self paced experiential resources for Online Business and IT College Degrees

Are you aware of high-fidelity experiential self paced resources (games, sims, virtual world experiences etc.) that might be valuable for B…

Started by Sanjay Advani

0 Jan 26, 2009

Lively is Live: EduBloggers' Twitter & Plurk Lounge Now Open

I am wondering what educators and EduBloggers think about Lively and its potential as a learning tool. I have created a lounge for educator…

Started by Frank, Divergent Learner

4 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service