All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

Hello,I teach fourth grade in Detroit, MI. I am looking to link up with classrooms from around the globe for a technology-centered project.…

Started by Ben Curran

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

How could Google + influence 21st Century textbooks?

Today's textbooks are dinosaurs.  They reflect an age gone by.  Imagine a textbook where students can help create content, where the learni…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Jul 2, 2011

Elementary VideoConferencing - looking for partners

2nd grade Butterfly Project We are a second grade class in Williamsburg, Virginia.  We are learning about life cycles and will be studying…

Started by Marian Ponton

0 May 3, 2011

Celebrate Poetry Day w/ Skype 4/29/2011

Our high school is hosting an open mic poetry day in the Library on Friday, April 29th 8-2:30pm PDT. We would love to have various classroo…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

1 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

One Billion Poets -- new teen poetry site for global collaboration

I live in LA and teach at the Brentwood School. I teach English and Global Studies. I wanted to let you know I launched a social networking…

Started by Alexander Trivas

0 Mar 14, 2011

Dear All,I am looking for a native English speaking class to skype with my students of grade VII. We are located in India (+5:30 IST). Any…

Started by Anitha

1 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Kim Monroe

Any good Online Collaboration and Mind Mapping sites for my 5th Graders to use?

I have found a few, but would like to get the opinions of the Classroom 2.0 educators.  I liked PBWorks and Mindmeister.  I also want sites…

Started by Irishjedi

18 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

Skype Poetry Slam

I am interested in hosting a Poetry Slam on Skype.  I teach in an urban school district, and I will be teaching poetry through hip-hop as a…

Started by Michele Lattanzio

7 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

new worldwide social networking site: teens/poetry

Hi, I just launched a new social networking site for teens all over the world to share, discuss, and reflect their poetry about the teenage…

Started by Alexander Trivas

0 Mar 6, 2011

Progressive Story Project

Want to connect with classes to write stories together? Registration for the Progressive Story Project is now open for the spring session.…

Started by Karen Ditzler

0 Feb 24, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service