Michael Stevenson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks folks, Simple advice I know - but I appreciate this. Cheers, M"

Michael Stevenson replied Apr 23, 2009 to Filming and photographing kids for blogs - is it ok?

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Brian

"Hi Anne, Thanks for your feedback. As a golden rule, I never have kids divulge any…"

Michael Stevenson replied Apr 23, 2009 to Filming and photographing kids for blogs - is it ok?

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Brian

"I've used Audacity for simple 'radio-style' podcasts. Eg. put a bunch of free sound…"

Michael Stevenson replied Apr 21, 2009 to Audacity in the Classroom

14 May 12, 2011
Reply by Michael Sisley

"Fascinating question Ric, I'd have to say that the curriculum (i.e what we're tryin…"

Michael Stevenson replied Apr 21, 2009 to Setting up Classroom for 2.0!

49 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Shawn Storm

"Dan, Thanks so much for posting all of this information here. It's great to read ab…"

Michael Stevenson replied Apr 21, 2009 to Setting up Classroom for 2.0!

49 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Shawn Storm

"Good point - netbooks are definitely much more about cloud computing, and that's rea…"

Michael Stevenson replied Apr 21, 2009 to Are you using Netbooks? Have you explored the possiblities? Please share your experience.

8 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Dan Maas

"Interesting questions and comments! Yes I agree - many teachers seem to like the loo…"

Michael Stevenson replied Apr 21, 2009 to Are you using Netbooks? Have you explored the possiblities? Please share your experience.

8 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Dan Maas

"Hi Colleen, These little devices are fascinating aren't they? At the moment, I'm wa…"

Michael Stevenson replied Apr 21, 2009 to Netbooks ( mini laptops)

3 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Michael Stevenson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service