Collaborative and real-time data projects engage students in collecting, analyzing, and sharing data from web-based databases; as well as allow communication with other students around the world. These kinds of projects are highly motivating to students because they bring classrooms together from across the globe in shared learning experiences.
Added by Kristen Paino on August 7, 2012 at 11:19am — No Comments
Hello my Classroom 2.0 friends. Currently teaching 8th grade technology in New Hampshire. Looking for other 8th grade classrooms that would like to collaborate or form projects around a three to five week time frame each quarter. My quarter began in September and will end at the end of Nov. I am working on curriculum integration and would love to discuss possibilities of blogging, wikis or open projects of a web 2.0 nature with other like minded 21st century teachers around the world. …Continue
Added by shegstrom on September 19, 2011 at 7:35pm — No Comments
Host school: Scuola Secondaria di 1° grado “Fermi – Mannai”
Date: 05-11th May 2011
Place: Sant Antioco ( Italy).
- visiting the school.
- performing of the detective short story written by pupils.
- song contest and Award ceremony.
- visiting of the churches analysed by the Italian partner.
- taking part in Sant'Antioco celebrations of the Patron Saint.
- song contest and Award ceremony.
Added by Gražina Likpetrienė on September 17, 2011 at 6:59pm — No Comments
Added by Gražina Likpetrienė on September 17, 2011 at 6:57pm — No Comments
Host school: Zakladna Skola Pri Podzluzinke
Date: 11-16th October 2010
Place: Levice ( Slovakia).
- introducing the Zakladna Skola Pri Podzluzinke.
- presentation by each participating organisation of the research carried out about the seconde religious buildings.
- planning the activities of the project (teachers).
- reading of the detective short story by the pupils.
- voting for the cover and title…
Added by Gražina Likpetrienė on September 17, 2011 at 6:56pm — No Comments
Host school: Gimnaziul Europa
Date: 15-20th March 2011
Place: Tg-Mures (Romania)
- meeting at school and welcoming the guests. Presentation of the town and of the school.
- presentation by each participating organisation about the first religious buildings.
- workshop: illustrating the short story (group work for children).
- visiting the two churches presented in the project.
Added by Gražina Likpetrienė on August 25, 2011 at 4:32pm — No Comments
Host school: College Jean Moulin
Date: 09-14th November 2010
Place: Saint Memmie ( France).
- presentation of the partner schools.
- presentation of the best logos by each participating organisation and vote to elect the best one.
- reading of the beginning of the detective short story by the pupils.
- creation of documents to evaluate the project.
- setting a detailed schedule…
Added by Gražina Likpetrienė on August 25, 2011 at 4:00pm — No Comments
Kudos to you if you made it past the 2 minute mark; it's not that hilarious or entertaining. Sure it's stupid, but think about what the kids are trying to do: use a computer to order a pizza. They know the sequence of questions typical in a pizza order: where do you live, what is your phone number, what would you…Continue
Added by Thomas Petra on April 10, 2011 at 4:48pm — No Comments
Technology Integration in Education is starting a Glogster Global Collaborative where educators and students can share their cultures through stories which incorporate multiple media -- text, audio, images, and video.…Continue
Added by Rositsa Mineva on March 12, 2011 at 3:58pm — No Comments
Added by Lucian on October 29, 2010 at 10:30am — No Comments
Added by Gražina Likpetrienė on May 25, 2010 at 4:30pm — No Comments
This single-topic issue of National Geographic magazine highlights the challenges facing our most essential natural resource. "Water: Our Thirsty World" is available for free download starting on World Water Day, March 22, and extending through April 2, 2010.
This interactive edition of National Geographic magazine presents complete content from the print edition, plus extra photo galleries,…
Added by Dr. Rita Oates on March 28, 2010 at 7:00am — No Comments
I am AURELIJA
Added by Gražina Likpetrienė on February 10, 2010 at 10:30am — No Comments
Added by Lynn Marentette on August 24, 2009 at 6:43pm — No Comments
Do something different this year for Earth Day. How about coming up with a project that empowers and challenges your students to think green for longer than just one day?…
Added by John Costilla on April 8, 2009 at 7:27am — No Comments
Added by Erika Johansson on March 3, 2009 at 4:45pm — No Comments
Added by Gary Latman on November 7, 2008 at 3:30pm — No Comments
Added by Fred Zimmerman on May 9, 2008 at 8:18am — No Comments