Host school: Gimnaziul Europa
Date: 15-20th March 2011
Place: Tg-Mures (Romania)
- meeting at school and welcoming the guests. Presentation of the town and of the school.
- presentation by each participating organisation about the first religious buildings.
- workshop: illustrating the short story (group work for children).
- visiting the two churches presented in the project.
- workshop: quiz about the short story.
- learning an English Song and Games.
- workshop: This is our country (group projects).
- workshop: Similarities and Differences (group project).
- display and presentation of posters.
- town track with quiz solving (for students).
- evaluation of the work and planning the visit to Turkey (for teachers).
- evaluation and reading of the detective short story.
Visiting the Palace of Culture, one of the most famous buildings in Tg-Mures town.
Visiting the Small Orthodox Cathedral.
Visiting to the Roman Catholic Church and the Big Orthodox Cathedral.
Visiting the Medieval Citadel, Moldavian monasteries, Tihuta Castle, Voronet Monastery,
Visit to the Monarchal Settlement.
Visiting the Cacica Monastery and the salt mine.
Farewell afternoon teachers and students. Farewell dinner for teachers.