Host school: Zakladna Skola Pri Podzluzinke
Date: 11-16th October 2010
Place: Levice ( Slovakia).
- introducing the Zakladna Skola Pri Podzluzinke.
- presentation by each participating organisation of the research carried out about the seconde religious buildings.
- planning the activities of the project (teachers).
- reading of the detective short story by the pupils.
- voting for the cover and title of the detective story.
- stereotypes: 1st group discussion with our British lecturer Alex; 2nd group activity game.
- award ceremony for the stereotype game and for the quiz.
- workshops (arts and crafts, belly dancing, traditional Slovak dance, …)
- creation of documents to evaluate the project.
- setting a detailed schedule for the next visits.
- trip to the religious buildings analysed by the Slovakian school.
Gala program on the occasion of 30th anniversary of the establishment of the Primary school Pri Podluzianke (for children).
Sightseeing tour around the town. Visiting of the Sweetshop (children)
Visiting of the Teahouse in the castle (teachers). Visiting of the traditional fair in Levice.
Gala program and banquet on the occasion of 30th anniversary of the establishment of the Primary school Pri Podluzianke (teachers).
Trip to old monastery in Hronsky Benadik, old castle in Sv. Anton, old mines and town of Banska Stiavnica and hot springs in Vyhne.
Trip to Nitra, the centre of Nitra region.