Hi. If you know who Gay Su Pinnell is.....and would like a chance to have your question asked to her....keep reading.

I have a podcast and MIGHT be able to have her on. I contacted her and she said that she would do it....but now I need questions! If you have a question that might be good to ask her....visit The Teacher's Life Nation at http://www.classroom20.com/group/theteacherslifepodcastcommunity

Tags: education, life, nation, podcast, reading, teachers, technology, writing

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

Ohh--I get to be first! I would ask her what her recommendations would be to help me persuade my colleagues and administrators that all, not just struggling, middle school students still need regular reading instruction from a professional reading teacher as a part of the general curriculum.

Thanks for asking!
Sarah
Got it.....thanks and if you think of another question, let me know. I'm going to try and pick the best 5 or so and order them in a way that makes sense. Keep checking out the podcast!
I have highlighted, dog-eared, and loaned out my Fountas & Pinnell Guided Reading books so much they almost look like the dog got a hold of them. What is she working on now? Any more books in the making?

Thanks, Bobby! and GOOD LUCK!
She told me "the Leveled Literacy Intervention system plus a new professional book, When Readers STruggle." is what she is working on. She sounds really busy.....
We'll see if I can pull it off.
Should be cool if I can!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service