Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to all of this blogging stuff, but I'm so interested in taking the next step. I would really like for my class to be able to work with another class somewhere else in the country/world via the net. Any ideas?

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I've been helping a class blog recently. Where are you? Our blogs is yr4's in Sydney Australia. What kind of collaboration would you be interested in?
I want to do some discussions of children's literature through my ning account. I have also heard back from a teacher in New York who would like to do some online collaboration with The Mysteries of Harris Burdick by Chris Van Allsburg. What do you think? I'd like to do some work so as to get started in the next few weeks.
Not right this minute but I do have a very enthusiatic 4th grade teacher and she might be way interested. I will talk with her after we get back from break.
I would love to do this as well, starting next school year. Do some collaborative projects. I have applied for a grant for (7) Asus EEe laptops to do group collaboration on. I will be hearing about the results later next week.
If any of you are interested in doing this with science themed children's literature, I have a large group of university pre-service teachers (in a science methods class) that I would love to have mentor / facilitate book discussions!
I would be interested in that project. I am a fourth grade teacher in South Carolina and we have just started blogging. Please feel free to email me.
Mini,
I'm not set up for a blog yet, but I'd like to do something with wikis. Perhaps we could work on posting some things that our students could collaborate on? Colleen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service