John Michael Tracy's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I also really like the letter arc method that is touted by Eisenhauer inservices. On…"

John Michael Tracy replied May 1, 2010 to Beginner reading

8 May 1, 2010
Reply by John Michael Tracy

"I'm going to the teacher's college workshop on writing this summer, so I will write…"

John Michael Tracy replied May 1, 2010 to Beginner reading

8 May 1, 2010

"I think that it's always best to work on talking first, and I find social circle one…"

John Michael Tracy replied Apr 13, 2010 to Students who have good phonological awareness, but stuggle with comprehension

2 Apr 13, 2010

"Michelle Breum's reply is spot on. Knowing letters and sounds is critical, but lette…"

John Michael Tracy replied Mar 28, 2010 to Beginner reading

8 May 1, 2010

"If you or your school has the money, the columbia teacher's reading and writing proj…"

John Michael Tracy replied Mar 20, 2010 to Introductions

110 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Lisa Hazen

"When I worked with Somali students in St. Paul, MN, one of the the complaints I hear…"

John Michael Tracy replied Mar 20, 2010 to Introductions

110 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Lisa Hazen

"This is in reply to Sara Spark's question about curriculum for reading instruction.…"

John Michael Tracy replied Mar 14, 2010 to Introductions

110 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Lisa Hazen

"Just my two cents, but I can't stand Smartboards. In my experience lessons take tons…"

John Michael Tracy replied Mar 13, 2010 to Language Arts Activities using a Smartboard (interactive whiteboard)

5 Mar 13, 2010

"It would depend on how struggling. A great one for those just learning to read is No…"

John Michael Tracy replied Mar 13, 2010 to 1st grade reading book

6 Mar 13, 2010

"I teach bilingual kindergarten in Katy, Texas. We do two way; that is, I don't repea…"

John Michael Tracy replied Mar 13, 2010 to Introductions

110 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Lisa Hazen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service