Bob Zenhausern's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Jamie, Paper and pencil is banned, so you have no choice.  Would you fold up your te…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Jul 7, 2012 to A Question

2 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Bob Zenhausern

"Take a look at educationalsynthesis.org for some k-12 material."

Bob Zenhausern replied Sep 14, 2010 to Site and applications that are Websense friendly

2 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Sharanda Payseur

"Set up skype "office hours". You are open to skype messages and discussion during ce…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Aug 25, 2010 to Using Technology to Support Students From Home

5 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Katie Stroud

"I am not the person that can best answer this. I cannot read music and have no inkli…"

Bob Zenhausern replied May 31, 2010 to Dyslexic student, reading music and band

4 May 31, 2010
Reply by Ann Knipper

"Has anyone determined whether the child can or cannot read music? Difficulty with re…"

Bob Zenhausern replied May 30, 2010 to Dyslexic student, reading music and band

4 May 31, 2010
Reply by Ann Knipper

"The Summer break is a good time for planning as Katherine said. I direct the Enabli…"

Bob Zenhausern replied May 29, 2010 to Technology Resources for Teaching Writing?

7 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Debbie J Bell

"How would you like to have your students help HS students in Morocco who want to imp…"

Bob Zenhausern replied May 27, 2010 to Technology Resources for Teaching Writing?

7 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Debbie J Bell

"Let me understand what you want to do. You want to create websites for different sub…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Mar 8, 2010 to Grouping Sites for Student Use

12 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Gini Moore

"I read your preliminary proposal and some things are not clear to me. You say you a…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Nov 1, 2009 to An action inquiry into work place communication

3 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by susan knight

"It should not be inactive, but it is constantly under revision. The system was down…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Oct 28, 2009 to Let's get started

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Katherine Bolman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service