I'm in NYC at the International Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) conference until Saturday morning. I'm just wondering if there are any other Classroom 2.0 members who are also attending and would like to meet over coffee or in the electronic village at some point in the next few days. I'm giving a short presentation in the electronic village on Thursday afternoon between 2 and 3 pm so please drop by then at a minimum!

Tags: 2008, ESL, TESOL, conferences

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I could be there, Best of Luck!
Just found this discussion (2 years late). Where will TESOL be giving its 2011 convention? I plan to submit 5 proposals on technology and ELLs and want to start doing the paperwork. I just finished CABE (California Association of Bilingual Educators) where I led a workshop on using www.readwritethink.org. It was an awesome workshop and one of the attendees is inviting me to New Mexico to do a staff inservice for his teachers. We also linked up with a contact at LACOE who will be offering some online courses we developed for teachers.

Denise

www.ellteacherpros.com

www.teachingsuccesseswithells.blogspot.com

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service