All Discussions Tagged 'TESOL' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESL teaching: simple past tense

Are there any ESL teachers out there?  I am pondering how to teach simple past tense to elementary school children (3rd-5th graders).  We w…

Started by laurie ralls

0 Apr 16, 2013

Using Wikis for Academic Writing

I'm using EduQuiki this semester for 1st semester and 7th semester academic writing classes, both for pre-service English language teachers…

Started by Benjamin Stewart

0 Sep 3, 2012

Enhancing Teacher Learning Skills Through Free and Open Online Training Sessions

Your Name and Title:  Carla Arena, Ed Tech Supervisor School, Library, or Organization Name:  Casa Thomas Jefferson, Brasília, Brazil Area…

Started by Carla Arena

0 Mar 17, 2012

How does our profession need to evolve to maximize student learning in the coming years?

One of the throughlines for this year's UPTC is how the TESOL profession needs to evolve in order to maximize student learning for the futu…

1 May 20, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

Hello from TESOL 2008 in New York City!

I'm in NYC at the International Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) conference until Saturday morning. I'm just wond…

Started by Barry Bakin

2 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

TESOL SUDAN

TESOL SUDAN arranged for a ONEday Seminar,leading to the 1st TESOL SUDAN CONFERENCE 2010.In my BLOG,I made a quick preview of the theme of…

Started by Hind Sinada

0 Mar 5, 2010

Open Distance English Language Training Workshop

In an effort to make professional development a more open and dynamic learning experience, I have scheduled an open distance English langua…

0 Jan 19, 2010

Language Exchange Webinar

I would like to invite everyone to participate in a webinar on Language Exchanges! Language Exchanges by Benjamin Stewart Get your own V…

0 Oct 7, 2009

Looking for Video Suggestions to Inspire ELL / TESOL Educators

I am looking for suggestions for an innovative and inspiring video to show at a presentation I am giving to ELL / TESOL Educators. The cont…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

2 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

Govternment Engineering Colleges in Oman requires ESL Lecturers

We are a part of $2 Bn Suhail Bahwan Group in Oman. We have been retained by the Ministry of Manpower, Govt. of Oman, for staffing of teach…

Started by Jeeva

0 Mar 31, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service