All Discussions Tagged 'with' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Integrating Technology with Classroom Clickers

Integration of Technology is important for classrooms today and in the future. The idea is not to take away things that are not technology…

Started by Shelia Johnson

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Dave Eveland

NING as a Teaching Platform?

I have really enjoyed my experience with all of you on Classroom 2.0, and I thought I would push myself further in my thinking by using the…

Started by Meg Ormiston

50 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Adam Babcock

A FREE way to make online quiz

Hi, we needn’t to think hard about how to make a quiz for web. There is a tutorial for us: make web quiz with Zoho Show, the free online Po…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Mar 7, 2010

How to burn PowerPoint courseware to DVD free with Nero DVD burner

Students and teachers must accumulate a lot of PowerPoint courseware. It is better to back up the files on trusty tools like DVD, etc. We c…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Feb 3, 2010

Creating a Business Math Course from Scratch

I teach at a vocational high school. We are looking to offer a business math course next year that would teach our seniors: personal finan…

Started by Joanna Phillips

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Janet Kauffmann

Blogs with Voicethread for Third/Fourth grade

Hi, I am also new here and am looking for real suggestions. As an in service teacher, I want my student teaching to be exciting. We just g…

Started by Maria

5 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Stephen Ransom

Christmas eCard (With Video)

Created By PPT to eCard in Family Pack They provide a quiz game to win a free copy of family pack now.

Started by Sabrina Fu

0 Dec 15, 2008

Reading with Meaning

I am wondering about Debbie's reference to the students having notebooks for entries...are these notebooks the same as a reading response j…

Started by Tracy Muller

1 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

People for Education

We have invited Jacqui Strachan from People for Education to join the Parents as Partners webcast on Monday March 17th 2008 at 9:00 PM DST…

Started by Lorna Costantini

0 Mar 16, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service