All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for oool Ideas for Using Ning in the Classroom

I started using Ning last year with my 8th grades..we personalised our homepages, added a few apps, watched a video and posted replies to i…

Started by Jennifer Garcia

2 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Garcia

Practical Applications of Classroom 2.0

It's for me time to create a classroom that transcends 4 walls!  Do I want to create a Ning site, just a website, another blog, or somethin…

Started by Joe B.

1 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

New Ning Site dedicated to Tablet Computers in Education

I have set up a ning site dedicated to the new-secret-maybe-it-doesn't-even-exist-Apple-tablet computer: http://tabletined.ning.com/ Come…

Started by Tim Holt

1 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Katherine Burdick

Global Education Collaborative Ning Meeting #1 This Sunday Night

Hello Everyone - We're holding our first online meeting this Sunday (Sept. 16th) at 8PM Chicago time. See the World Clock Meeting planner…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

Faculty-Administration Communication and Collaboration

I am interested in harnessing some of these web 2.0 tools to help my colleagues and I better communicate and collaborate on issues that ari…

Started by Jon Freer

0 Nov 15, 2009

Question on using the K12Online09 Ning effectively

Hello Classroom 2.0 community! I'd love to hear your input about ways we can most effectively use the K-12 Online Conference Ning (k12onli…

Started by Wesley Fryer

0 Nov 14, 2009

Ning in Education

I'm trying to start a Ning network for my class of 7th grade students. I can't seem to find answers anywhere. What is the Badge? Can it be…

Started by Yumi Nakanishi

10 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Yumi Nakanishi

Blocking Access to Ning.com

As I posted yesterday, we have created a private Ning network for our 7th grade students. We discovered today, that when you click on the N…

Started by Yumi Nakanishi

2 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Brian Licata

Target Tech in Texas Grant

Greetings from West Texas. I wanted to let you be aware of a (hopefully) cool experience that I hope some of you can help with. In late Se…

Started by Tim Holt

0 Oct 27, 2009

Quick question - is there a way I can easily put a list of hotlinks on my NING site?

I am trying to use a NING site to bring together elements of my blog and website, and make for community chat ability. The problem I am run…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Oct 5, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service