All Discussions Tagged 'digital' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a quality online basic digital photo editing tutorial for 6th - 8th graders

I just sat down to put together a tutorial for students in my Introduction to Computers Class when it occured to me that there might me an…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

3 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Renske Veltkamp

Educomics – European Union project, using digital comics in education

Educomics http://www.educomics.org/ is an European Union Comenius education project under the Life Long Learning Programme. It will show…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 23, 2009

What are your favorite web 2.0 projects or tools and why?

What are your favorite Web 2.0 tools and/or projects and why? I am a huge fan of digital storytelling! Love Masher and Animoto. In the pas…

Started by Stacy Bodin

7 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Cory Tressler

Announcing the launch of ToonDooSpaces: Bringing comics closer to the classroom!

I just wanted to share the news about the public launch of ToonDooSpaces for schools. Many of you might already be using ToonDoo in you…

Started by Meera

0 Sep 17, 2009

digital storytelling and field trips

I'm looking for some ideas to make field trip learning a better extension of what we do in the classroom. I have some thoughts about combin…

Started by Beth O'Connor

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Faith Shabat

Invitation to Participate in a Collaborative Book on 21st Century Teaching and Learning

We invite you to contribute to a Collaborative Book on 21st Century Teaching and Learning! The call for participation ends September 15th,…

Started by Sandy Hirtz

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Shape Collage

Has anyone used Shape Collage for vocabulary development http://www.shapecollage.com/ ? If so, please share! I'm thinking about using it fo…

Started by DebbieFuco

0 Aug 7, 2009

Student Generated e-Content and Records Management

I was wondering if any classroom 2.0 members have implemented records management policies and procedures to handle student generated digita…

Started by Meg H

0 Aug 3, 2009

Please vote for my micro-grant project by 8/10/09

I am participating in a Microgrant program sponsored by Dell and an online community, called WeAreTeachers. The 10 recipients of this grant…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

0 Jul 29, 2009

Help please with using digital comics

I am looking for websites and forums that focus on the use of comics in education, any suggestions would be very welcome. I have a good li…

Started by Joel Josephson

2 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Joel Josephson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service