All Discussions Tagged 'design' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

Been doing an Advanced Computer Applications course for a few years, and have been reading that much of what is taught in HS in such a cour…

Started by Debra M. Streacker

20 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

Technology Ubd

Hello,Does anyone know how to create a backward design unit plan for technology?I am trying to get a good grasp of this whole idea, and wou…

Started by Ojas Ray

0 Feb 3, 2010

Innovative ICT for Middle School Science

I'm looking for examples of innovative technologies used for Science education, or models of schools that are doing outstanding, interactiv…

Started by Cecilie Murray

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Gavin Agnew

eLearning 101 courses?

Hi everyone, I am in the middle of planning an introduction to eLearning course as part of a school-wider roll out of a new learning manage…

Started by Andy Kirk

0 Nov 28, 2009

Links Page Ideas

Hi All. We are currently using iWeb at our school to get all teachers to create a class homepage. I am collaborating on a follow up PD with…

Started by Katie Muhtaris

1 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Pamela Jackson

New Here, Old Timer & the Design of Virtual Space

Hello All, Well, I have one question - has anyone seen an educational SecondLife presentation covering design theories of virtual space? T…

Started by Steve Guynup

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Steve Guynup

Major Web 2.0 Design Project: French-English

Contact me regarding your availability to work on a major French-English web design project. Would be a member or leader of a larger team d…

Started by Prof. Pierre Coupet

0 Mar 17, 2009

Educational ARGs

Hi All - I've spent the last few weeks diving into the world of Alternate Reality Games, and I'm in the process of designing a new game fo…

Started by Chris Fitzgerald Walsh

3 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Chris Woodside

Open Source Programs similar to Wetpaint

One of my middle school teachers is looking for an open source program similar to Wetpaint, which is now blocked in our district. I am not…

Started by Peggy Matthews

1 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by kolson

Learning for Life - Conference

I found this in the Thiagi newsletter - which I read because it gives me many unusual and different ideas to use with students re learning…

Started by Rebecca

1 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Heather Davis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service