All Discussions Tagged 'classroom' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virtual Fieldtrips - Quick Survey for Research Purposes

I'm conducting a quick, 10 minute survey to aid in a Virtual Fieldtrips presentation at an upcoming ed-tech conference. If you have literal…

Started by Lisa

1 May 6, 2009
Reply by Cathe kuzel

Success with www.bubbl.us

In order to encourage my students to brainstorm for their research paper projects, I decided to use BUBBLE.US to have them create and colla…

Started by Ben Davis

30 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jenny Clay

LIVE Web Chat for Students/Teachers

GM Education and Greenopolis are hosting a LIVE web chat on Wednesday, April 22, 2:30-3:30 ET, titled "Green Wheels for the Future, Please.…

Started by Eden

0 Apr 9, 2009

Classroom Technology Rollout Webinar

This one-hour webinar, sponsored by SMART, features real-world advice from administrators who have successfully implemented classroom techn…

Started by SMART Technologies

0 Apr 8, 2009

Unacceptable and ineffective ways of dealing with discipline problems

i'm kris lianne del rosario, second year collge from university of santo tomas here in the philippines. Unacceptable and ineffective ways…

Started by Kris del rosario

5 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Kev

Teaching Innovation

The item quoted below was recently posted on the Blog at http://www.HighSchoolMath.Blogspot.com . " About a year ago, a nice teacher in ou…

Started by Frank Lovejoy

0 Mar 15, 2009

VoiceThread directory of Classroom partners

If you are looking for classroom partners for VoiceThread projects, consider adding your contact information to the directory of Classroom…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

0 Mar 4, 2009

The Inner Wealth Initiative

I am in a book study group of K-5 educators who are reading The Inner Wealth Initiative by Tom Grove, Howard Glasser and Melissa Block. We…

Started by Earlyne Mullen

0 Feb 20, 2009

Help - When to schedule a Webcast?

ACTE is scheduling a Webcast soon, and I'm trying to pick a time that would give classroom teachers the greatest chance to attend. I was th…

Started by Catherine

0 Feb 12, 2009

classroom videos

I am intrigued by the use of self generated videos for classroom teachers/students. Anyone else have any experience out there? I spent hou…

Started by Charlie Haffey

11 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Charlie Haffey

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service