All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Research for a Special Education Blog

Hello. I am writing to all the special education teachers. What types of topics do you want to read about and learn about when it comes to…

Started by Amanda Kenuam

0 Apr 22, 2010

Use of Podomatic for Oral lessons

Hello friends,I am in the midst of planning a so called intervention in a secondary school on the use of Podomatic (I'd refer to it as audi…

Started by Wan Fareed

0 Apr 7, 2010

Looking for 7th Graders to Blog with

Tech Ed Teacher here in NH looking for 7th graders to respond and post to our private blog on blogspot. Please please let me know if your i…

Started by shegstrom

14 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Donna

"Digital Nation" Airs on PBS TONIGHT!

I had the opportunity today to preview the show online. This one will be controversial, ya'll, and I'd love to start a discussion here. Wat…

Started by Scott Merrick

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Tara

Blogging in Middle School

Being a member of classroom 2.0 shows that I believe in true collaboration. With that in mind, I would love to get my 6th and 7th grade stu…

Started by shegstrom

8 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by shegstrom

Setting up a teacher web site

I would like to create a website to use as an online portfolio and function as a place to host reflections when I start to teach. As a new…

Started by Cheska Robinson

8 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Vahid Masrour

Global connections

Hello! I'm trying to find a way to have my students blog or do some sort of video conversation (like with Skype) with students in France bu…

Started by Michelle

18 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

School Web 2.0 publishing policies

I've been searching for and struggling with K12 school web publishing policies that grapple with the issues particular to Web 2.0 and stude…

Started by Steve O'Connor

21 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Mary-Lou

From the Digital Trenches: Free Advice

I am a teacher in a paperless classroom; I use blogs and wikis extensively and would be happy to share my experiences and advice on anythin…

Started by Shelly Blake-Plock

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Cheska Robinson

Wordpress for blogs

I am thinking about changing my education technology blog, (www.educationtechnologyblog.com) from Weebly to Wordpress. I feel strangely lur…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

0 Nov 5, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service