All Discussions Tagged 'PowerPoint' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

E-Learning Presentation: PowerPoint to the Web

From: Wondershare E-Learning Authoring Tool Love it or not, Microsoft PowerPoint is here to stay around your life, even though Web present…

Started by William Peterson

8 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Robert

Mouse Mischief

Does any one use this PowerPoint add in? I would love to see some sample lessons. Where is the best place to buy the mice hubs?

Started by Kia Jones

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Amanda Kenuam

How to burn PowerPoint courseware to DVD free with Nero DVD burner

Students and teachers must accumulate a lot of PowerPoint courseware. It is better to back up the files on trusty tools like DVD, etc. We c…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Feb 3, 2010

Comparison: Tools for Converting PowerPoint

PowerPoint is among the most prevalent forms of persuasive technology used by business people, educators, students and trainers. Suppose yo…

Started by Mike

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

Narrative with PowerPoint

I need suggestions about recording audio voice with PowerPoint and uploading it to a webpage? What is the best method to convert this file…

Started by Sandy Wisneski

5 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Allison Hart

Randomizing PowerPoint Slides

Does anyone know if you can randomize the slides in a PowerPoint so that the slides don't come in the same order everytime? Thanks!

Started by Darcie Priester

0 Mar 25, 2009

Good PowerPoints vs. BAD PowerPoints

I am presenting at a city wide workshop for secondary teachers, and one of my objectives is to encourage participants to either quit using…

Started by Brian

30 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Maria Fleyshgakker

How do I upload my PowerPoint presentation on Web?

Hi there, I want to put my PowerPoint presentation about learning to Website and share with others, and don't want others to modify it? A…

Started by SunnyY

21 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Carlos Raul Lopez Reatiga

PowerPoint to iPod/iPhone and YouTube

Hello everyone, I would like to start a discussion on a new product that was just released by authorSTREAM, which converts PowerPoint file…

Started by Dave Grewal

5 May 14, 2008
Reply by Edgar Carranza

What to do with PowerPoint?

I teach middle school technology and use PowerPoint in 5,6,7. I teach them how to do PowerPoint and have them use a subject in Math, SS, En…

Started by Coop

37 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Kim Tufts

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service