Anne Mirtschin's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"Has everyone caught up with the fact that there are now google forms which can be se…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Feb 24, 2008 to Document Sharing - applications

39 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Darcy Carson

"Okay, I have updated my twitter ID = murcha So Frank, how did you do your search? Wh…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Feb 1, 2008 to Let's Get Networked on Twitter Too!

66 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Leigh Newton

"I would like to endorse Nancy's remarks in that you should start small, taking slow…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 31, 2008 to A logical learning sequence for web 2.0 technology?

17 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by WmChamberlain

"Hi Frank I learn more about twitter everyday and will immediately follow your steps…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 31, 2008 to Let's Get Networked on Twitter Too!

66 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Leigh Newton

"Hi susan I have several blogs. http://www.murcha.wordpress.com my ejourney with my s…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 23, 2008 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"Hey Frank, that is really good to have the software people talk to us like that. Wel…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 23, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"I use vokis with primary school students and as they are under 13 years of age, I lo…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 19, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"Helen, I have tried to embed a voki into wordpress with no success. Tried in the act…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 17, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"I agree with using web 2.0 tools with depth attached and I will really look into scr…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 14, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"LOL - loved this, I had a little grade 6 girl who liked like she was one of the 'lad…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jan 14, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service