Kelley Irish's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"Many schools that were using laptops have gone back to work stations because young c…"

Kelley Irish replied May 5, 2008 to Where is the Apple Student Laptop?

12 May 5, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

"Nancy, I located this in one of my Front Page files- hope it helps! SUMMARY This st…"

Kelley Irish replied May 5, 2008 to Podcasts--The Time is Now!

9 May 7, 2008
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

"I would Love an apple laptop that is kid friendly. While the price point is importan…"

Kelley Irish replied May 3, 2008 to Where is the Apple Student Laptop?

12 May 5, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

"artpad.com is a wonderful ontool you might wish to consider-plus when finished the k…"

Kelley Irish replied Apr 28, 2008 to Digital Art Contest Help (TuxPaint or MS Paint)

15 May 20, 2008
Reply by Paul Anderson

"Great article ..and so true. I always include links so students can download their o…"

Kelley Irish replied Apr 27, 2008 to Google Apps - Example websites and iGoogle Start Page Ideas?

18 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Claas Kuhnen

"I love google app's as well. Anything I really want to keep I download in bulk and b…"

Kelley Irish replied Apr 27, 2008 to Google Apps - Example websites and iGoogle Start Page Ideas?

18 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Claas Kuhnen

"Plus- at the conference you get to see all the new cool stuff from the vendars"

Kelley Irish replied Apr 26, 2008 to Educational Technology Conferences--What Are Your Favorite Shows?

27 May 1, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"MACUL conference every March in Michigan. As the district no longer pays for profess…"

Kelley Irish replied Apr 26, 2008 to Educational Technology Conferences--What Are Your Favorite Shows?

27 May 1, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"I just blogged on this very topic on my macul spacew. Here is a copy of the blog Mod…"

Kelley Irish replied Apr 26, 2008 to Which tools meet essential learning goals? Share your ideas!

7 May 1, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

"I would love to go but alas-$$$ prevent it. Have a great time and share when you grt…"

Kelley Irish replied Apr 21, 2008 to Scratch@MIT Conference - Will you be there?

2 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Andres Monroy-Hernandez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service