Lisa Parisi's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Did I add what you expected? And I would love to also participate in the Learning 2.…"

Lisa Parisi replied Apr 5, 2012 to UDL in the Classroom - Reaching All Students with Technology

3 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"I, like Liz, am a HUGE twitter fan. It is my most valuable tool for connecting, netw…"

Lisa Parisi replied Apr 13, 2008 to Who else is thinks Twitter is meaningless?

52 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Mike O'Hara

"Classblogmeister does not require emails. The teacher requests a passcode and sets u…"

Lisa Parisi replied Feb 5, 2008 to Blogging without student email?

40 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Pat Cook

"Love twitter. Find it invaluable. But the quality and quantity of your network is wh…"

Lisa Parisi replied Nov 23, 2007 to Are you using Twitter?

104 May 6, 2009
Reply by aledoux

"The hard part is the planning. Many of my authentic assessments have come sort of on…"

Lisa Parisi replied Jul 16, 2007 to Making Meaning

25 Jul 16, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"Sylvia and Connie, We actually had an interesting situation arise in class this year…"

Lisa Parisi replied Jul 15, 2007 to Making Meaning

25 Jul 16, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"You're right, Gordon. The whole "who has more friends" topic would be hard to deal w…"

Lisa Parisi replied Jul 15, 2007 to Ning for Students

89 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Fred Austin

"I know with our blogs, we told the children not to give out their own e-mail address…"

Lisa Parisi replied Jul 5, 2007 to Ning for Students

89 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Fred Austin

"So perhaps we need to set up a Ning for classroom teachers. You'd have to be invited…"

Lisa Parisi replied Jul 3, 2007 to Ning for Students

89 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Fred Austin

"Last year, I attended for the first time the Celebration of Teaching and Learning sp…"

Lisa Parisi replied Jul 3, 2007 to Educational Technology Conferences--What Are Your Favorite Shows?

27 May 1, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service