Julie Baird's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"Love the illustrations. I particularly like your drawings of famous people. Are thes…"

Julie Baird replied Aug 4, 2009 to Teacher's Materials Website

15 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by F Michael Kloran

"My students enjoy using Pixton. Another option is a Text to Movie website called Xtr…"

Julie Baird replied Jul 18, 2009 to Web 2.0 Tool for Quick Cartoon/Comic Creation?

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Garcia

"Do you have a SmartBoard and not't use it? Or do you want to learn more about SmartB…"

Julie Baird replied Jul 18, 2009 to How are you using your classroom smartboard?

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

"If you want to learn more about how to use a SmartBoard or how to use your SB better…"

Julie Baird replied Jul 18, 2009 to How are you using your classroom smartboard?

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

"I had never thought of that option. I wish I had last school year when I while I was…"

Julie Baird replied Jul 10, 2009 to Looking for free/cheap Voicemail or text reception service

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"I don't see how to e-mail you the info so I left it on your Comment Wall on your Cla…"

Julie Baird replied Jul 6, 2009 to Use of Moodle

8 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Hassan Wilson

"Ditto. I've heard of some of these and am checking out the ones I haven't. My probl…"

Julie Baird replied Jul 6, 2009 to Great Web 2.0 Tools

4 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Julie Frederick

"Thanks for sharing your notes with us. I'd like to "star" this post and read it lat…"

Julie Baird replied Jul 6, 2009 to Interactive Whiteboards - UK research conference

1 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"Mel, I'm not a Moodle expert. I was waiting for others to answer your questions but…"

Julie Baird replied Jul 4, 2009 to Use of Moodle

8 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Hassan Wilson

"Have you looked at Google Voice? It's free and will give you phone number that kids…"

Julie Baird replied Jul 2, 2009 to Looking for free/cheap Voicemail or text reception service

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service