Cheska Robinson's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim,  Hmm, I would have to say is that I struggle personally with maintaining my PL…"

Cheska Robinson replied Jun 30, 2015 to Personal Learning Networks Pain Points

6 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Carol Askin

"I will be a first-year teacher this upcoming Fall so my experience is limited, but I…"

Cheska Robinson replied Jul 17, 2011 to Good First Teaching

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Wendy Gladstone-Brown

"Hey Amy,   I would recommend checking out Tumblr, KidBlog, and Edmodo. These three s…"

Cheska Robinson replied Jan 5, 2011 to Student Blogs

8 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Robin Phares

"Hi Clare, Some of these links might help. Formative and Summative Assessments in t…"

Cheska Robinson replied Aug 24, 2010 to Help with formative assessment as a planning tool, please

10 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Clare Ellison

"Came across this great PDF Google Tools guide today on my Twitter PLN via @rmbryne:…"

Cheska Robinson replied Mar 29, 2010 to Web 2.0 classroom management

17 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Tess Ausman

"Yay for Ultimate Frisbee! :) You are very welcome, Joshua! Watch out for those runaw…"

Cheska Robinson replied Mar 28, 2010 to New Physical Education Teacher

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Cheska Robinson

"Shaughn, Here are some resources that might help you figure out how to use Google R…"

Cheska Robinson replied Mar 28, 2010 to Web 2.0 classroom management

17 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Tess Ausman

"John, I'm with you on your observations, and I applaud your kind actions in donatin…"

Cheska Robinson replied Mar 28, 2010 to The Value of Technology

43 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Sean Junkins

"You are very welcome! I was working on a project this weekend for a grad course, whe…"

Cheska Robinson replied Mar 28, 2010 to Would you share any of your tricks to getting kids excited about writing in class?

30 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"I use a lot of creative writing prompts in my science classes... sometimes they just…"

Cheska Robinson replied Mar 27, 2010 to Would you share any of your tricks to getting kids excited about writing in class?

30 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service