Lorna Costantini's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a Screenflow junkie and use it all the time - they have a wonderful blog with to…"

Lorna Costantini replied Nov 24, 2010 to How to create great video tutorial

9 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by John Garrett

"I should have searched out this thread before I started a discussion about twitter a…"

Lorna Costantini replied Dec 16, 2009 to Teachers - Children - Parents 2.0

17 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Lorna Costantini

"Thanks again Alan. I will take a tour. I appreciate your input. You have given me so…"

Lorna Costantini replied Dec 15, 2009 to Using twitter and cellphones to connect with parents

5 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Carlos Fernandez

"Thanks so much for sharing Alan. I am convinced that your patience will pay off. Do…"

Lorna Costantini replied Dec 15, 2009 to Using twitter and cellphones to connect with parents

5 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Carlos Fernandez

"the word is still out on using FB to connect with parents. Suggest your teacher set…"

Lorna Costantini replied Dec 10, 2009 to Use Facebook to Connect with Parents

5 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Madison Snyder

"Hello Patrick. If you haven't found Parents as Partners at www.edtechtalk.com/live p…"

Lorna Costantini replied Feb 27, 2009 to If you could only recommend 1 online resource to a parent, what would it be and why?

16 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by KuF

"Hi Tina You might find it helpful to listen to some of the Parents as Partners web c…"

Lorna Costantini replied Jan 3, 2009 to Parent seeking educator as a mentor. Need help bringing technology and web 2.0 to our school district.

10 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by shubh

"You'll find me in Ontario and you can count me in!"

Lorna Costantini replied Dec 27, 2008 to Canadians Mashup S'more

15 May 11, 2009
Reply by Nathan Toft

"Usually word of mouth works very well. If you talk it up a with the other parents an…"

Lorna Costantini replied Dec 12, 2008 to Tech savvy parent with a child in a low tech school

31 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by meL

"Hi Melissa it seems like your daughter has opportunities at home to enjoy the latest…"

Lorna Costantini replied Dec 11, 2008 to Tech savvy parent with a child in a low tech school

31 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by meL

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service