Ben Grundy's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"google apps for schools has awesome potential. I am mostly using it with my grade 5…"

Ben Grundy replied Nov 29, 2008 to If you could show off one of the ways you've used technology in your classroom, which one would it be?

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Dean

"I am making use of Google Apps for Education (http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/e…"

Ben Grundy replied Nov 24, 2008 to Web 2.0 Tools for K-5 students

15 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Ben Grundy

"Here's a link I found on another CR20 discussion which eliminates all but google des…"

Ben Grundy replied Nov 24, 2008 to Advice needed - Switching school email to Google Apps for Education

8 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Allen Anderson

"with regards to Cyndi's comment about making iCal calendars public... if you right c…"

Ben Grundy replied Mar 18, 2008 to shared calendar

32 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Mark Lars

"there are heaps of free website creators/hosts out there that are free and ad-free.…"

Ben Grundy replied Feb 26, 2008 to website builder for grade 5s

17 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"I've just had an initial play around with netcipia.com and it looks GREAT! The main…"

Ben Grundy replied Feb 24, 2008 to

just now

"i am not 100% sure, but i think that wikispaces allows two people editing the same p…"

Ben Grundy replied Feb 21, 2008 to

just now

"hi David, here is the link to the sign up page for education wikis. If you select…"

Ben Grundy replied Feb 21, 2008 to

just now

"Hey Vincent This is sounding great. I'm more than happy for you to add the wiki to…"

Ben Grundy replied Feb 19, 2008 to Interschool Environmental Club

8 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"http://enviroclub.wikispaces.com Sorry about that - typo I met with the kids yeste…"

Ben Grundy replied Feb 18, 2008 to Interschool Environmental Club

8 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service