Faith Shabat's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I just found this posting. Has GoAnimate come out yet with an educational site? Is i…"

Faith Shabat replied Mar 26, 2010 to Alternatives to GoAnimate

29 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sheila Bolduc-Simpson

"I teach k-4th grade. The social media is scary because of some of the possible reper…"

Faith Shabat replied Mar 26, 2010 to Web 2.0 classroom management

17 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Tess Ausman

"I use Classblogmeister. I had the same questions that you had. They're great to work…"

Faith Shabat replied Feb 9, 2010 to good blog sites for teachers

11 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dino Vandenheede

"Eric, My favorite resource is Discovery Education's video tutorial's on every topic.…"

Faith Shabat replied Feb 9, 2010 to Good free program for slide shows with music and or narration

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by irene Berger

"Eric Holshoe, Thank you for sharing your Teachers' Resource page. I also checked out…"

Faith Shabat replied Feb 9, 2010 to Good free program for slide shows with music and or narration

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by irene Berger

"You can do it through ITunes by going to Preferences and then change Import Settings…"

Faith Shabat replied Feb 9, 2010 to Podcast- Convert from M4A to MP3?

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Janine

"Your slideshow is terrific. I sent it to all the faculty at my school. Hopefully, it…"

Faith Shabat replied Nov 19, 2009 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"Hi Terri, I tried to look at your wiki but it requires a password. I'd love to see h…"

Faith Shabat replied Oct 31, 2009 to Glogster with Wikispaces

16 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Tom McGee

"Hi Beth, I think it depends on the age of your kids and the field trip. I like to as…"

Faith Shabat replied Sep 9, 2009 to digital storytelling and field trips

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Faith Shabat

"Hi Alice, Thank you so much for sharing your slides. They are very well done! I read…"

Faith Shabat replied Sep 4, 2009 to K-8 Computer Lab Teachers

229 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Priscilla Grim

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service