Michelle M's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I would have to agree with Katrina. If educators don't put it on themselves to learn…"

Michelle M replied Jul 13, 2012 to Digital learners

5 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by rachel hall

"Hi Kim, I posted into a forum last week about 1:1 tools and instruction. In case yo…"

Michelle M replied Jul 11, 2012 to 1 to 1 Classroom

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Michelle M

"I agree with Stacey wholeheartedly. I think it is important for students to continue…"

Michelle M replied Jul 5, 2012 to Is cursive worth teaching and learning today?

26 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Kate Gladstone

"Hi Kim,  This link shows a lot of polls and candidate trackers for the upcoming ele…"

Michelle M replied Jun 7, 2012 to Junior High Social Studies projects

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by James Dykstra

"Patrick,  Have you heard of SchoolVue? It's a PC monitoring and management software.…"

Michelle M replied May 8, 2012 to Ed Tech Starter Kit: What are the best Ed Tech resources you would recommend to a newbie (like me)?

15 May 31, 2012
Reply by Cindy Duffy

"5 Ways Classroom Management Software Allows Students To Share With The Teacher Scre…"

Michelle M replied May 8, 2012 to What are Your Innovative Practices for Instructional Tech Support

1 May 8, 2012
Reply by Michelle M

"Hello all! My name is Michelle Murphy from Michigan. I work with software for classr…"

Michelle M replied Apr 24, 2012 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Hi Rachel, At CrossTec Corporation we offer a product called SchoolVue. SchoolVue i…"

Michelle M replied Apr 24, 2012 to Schoology vs Canvas

4 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Eric Braun

"Hi Maureen- At CrossTec Corporation we offer a product called SchoolVue. SchoolVue…"

Michelle M replied Apr 24, 2012 to Overcoming Barriers to Technology

4 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Perry Studevent

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service