Aaroni Chris's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Panaboards can be used for various purposes. Written information on the interactive…"

Aaroni Chris replied Aug 9, 2010 to What is 21st Century Education?

21 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"The number one video conferencing solution. Being the world-wide leader in HD video…"

Aaroni Chris replied Aug 9, 2010 to Looking for video conference with schools in the US / UK / Canada / Australia / South Africa / New Zealand etc

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Michele Lattanzio

"The document camera (also known as the leading and digital display), the outstanding…"

Aaroni Chris replied Aug 9, 2010 to USES OF DOCUMENT CAMERAS.............????

53 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaroni Chris

"Create a special way for children to be included in the class lectures will be SMART…"

Aaroni Chris replied Jul 6, 2010 to How are you using your classroom smartboard?

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

"This is very clever, Create an Interactive Whiteboard with your Wii! YouTube - Low-…"

Aaroni Chris replied Jun 10, 2010 to Wii Remote Multi-Touch Interactive Whiteboard

13 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Mauritz Kotze

"I truly enjoy reading your post, and this post is no omission. I have spent a few gr…"

Aaroni Chris replied Jun 9, 2010 to Hand held technology or interactive white boards

20 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Rich White

"Yeah Walt Cox I'm agree with you it's very easy to use. In fact Interactive whiteboa…"

Aaroni Chris replied Jun 9, 2010 to Interactive Whiteboards vs. Wireless Slates

32 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"I've Elmo document camera this come with USB 2.0 port for easy connection to a PC or…"

Aaroni Chris replied Jun 9, 2010 to Document Camera in SS and ELA classroom -Secondary

25 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"Video conferencing equipments are not only helpful for larger organizations. It can…"

Aaroni Chris replied May 26, 2010 to Video conferencing anyone

45 May 26, 2010
Reply by musarat anjum

"I'm influenced of the tablet over the Smart Board. I've used a tablet in a Math clas…"

Aaroni Chris replied May 10, 2010 to Interactive Whiteboards vs. Wireless Slates

32 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service