Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"When I think of ambition I feel desire to achieve a particular end. I feel a strong…"

Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas replied Mar 24, 2011 to Power, Leadership and Ambition Question #2....

19 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jose Sanchez

"In my opinion the most courageous character in the novel is Eliza.  Eliza Harris is …"

Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas replied Jan 5, 2011 to Most Courageous Character

7 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Coach Moore

"In my opinion, when most people get power they abuse it. It boost modst people self-…"

Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas replied Dec 15, 2010 to Power and Social Responsibility

34 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Christopher Johnson

"In Former Rain In my on opinion, When Nina was pregnant with Isaac baby. But she was…"

Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas replied Oct 26, 2010 to Former Rain.....

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas

"Florida was the overall setting of Thier Eyes Were Watching God. The irony of the st…"

Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas replied Sep 22, 2010 to Make-Up DQ #2

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by LaBrea'PopYahCollah'Brown

"Lil Zach checkin in"

Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas replied Sep 10, 2010 to Class Check-In

42 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by April white

"In this part of the story she is not being treated like a child anymore. Now she was…"

Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas replied Sep 9, 2010 to Their Eyes Were Watching God DQ #2

36 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Moore

"If you had read the book you would have saw that all of the men that she has been wi…"

Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas replied Sep 6, 2010 to Their Eyes Were Watching God: DQ #1

82 Sep 6, 2010

"I totally agree with Ashley. In my response I think that the men are taking control…"

Zachary 'Swagg' Thomas replied Sep 6, 2010 to Their Eyes Were Watching God: DQ #1

82 Sep 6, 2010

"First, when she was married to Jody, she had no freedom. So now that Janie has divor…"

82 Sep 6, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service