Michael Kadin's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, a sysadmin would know the answer. They would be the ones doing the backups."

Michael Kadin replied Jan 9, 2011 to Student Email Archiving

2 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Kadin

"No sys admins out there with an answer to this?"

Michael Kadin replied Jan 9, 2011 to Student Email Archiving

2 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Kadin

"https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/selectatest.html This is probably what y…"

Michael Kadin replied Mar 19, 2010 to Are there any online quizzes out there that help students identify themselves (or others) as being prejudiced?

11 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jane Krauss

"I love dropbox! Everyone should use it! It's great if you always forget to email you…"

Michael Kadin replied Feb 7, 2010 to What tools do you like ? Here are my suggestions

2 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Leigh Newton

"What age are the students? Are they unable to take their answers from paper and put…"

Michael Kadin replied Feb 7, 2010 to Smartboard Response Systems

14 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Mason

"Hey Ryan, I recently gave a presentation at my school about some of the work I've b…"

Michael Kadin replied Feb 6, 2010 to Using Student Response Systems in the classroom

3 May 31, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"1) As to the first part, I send a text message home each night with what the homewor…"

Michael Kadin replied Feb 5, 2010 to Homework - Using Technology to help students with homework assignments

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Michael Kadin

"Hey Jeff, Here's a few links from my blog about using cell phones in the classroom.…"

Michael Kadin replied Feb 5, 2010 to Cell Phones in the class

13 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Lindsey @SmartEd Services

"Hey Jonathan, I have a set of clickers in my classroom that I absolutely love. I te…"

Michael Kadin replied Feb 5, 2010 to Smartboard Response Systems

14 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Mason

"No love?"

Michael Kadin replied Oct 25, 2009 to Digital Attendence

2 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Ben Stafford

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service