Anthony Vestyck's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I am glad you enjoyed it and I agree with how your view applies. Each who reads it m…"

Anthony Vestyck replied Aug 20, 2009 to Are You Teaching What You Think You're Teaching?

8 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

"I have noticed that some IT people do not realize that their role in an educational…"

Anthony Vestyck replied Aug 17, 2009 to Network Tech Question

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Jessica (Barth) Steffel

"Hang in there if for no other reason than to offset the impact of those that do not…"

Anthony Vestyck replied Aug 13, 2009 to They don't get it

70 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Kim Thomas

"I think state-of -the-art should also consider the economy. Given two useful tools o…"

Anthony Vestyck replied Jul 30, 2009 to WHAT IS "STATE OF THE ART" ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY?

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

"GOOD GOD YES! ADMINISTRATIONS INCLUDED ! At least to some minimal level. How are you…"

Anthony Vestyck replied Jul 30, 2009 to Technology Proficiency License

8 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by David Warlick

"From an Administrative point with concerns about budgets, EPEE Software for Teachers…"

Anthony Vestyck replied Jul 22, 2009 to TROLLING MY PLN FOR EDTECH VISION

16 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

"I use EPEE Software for Teachers. I would be glad to tell you how easy and wonderful…"

Anthony Vestyck replied Jul 22, 2009 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #5: Social Bookmarking Software and Services

24 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

"Hello all. Anthony Vestyck teacher, designer of "EPEE Software for Teachers" and pre…"

Anthony Vestyck replied Jul 22, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service