Uncategorized (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of this statement on Social Networks?

Below is a comment I left on a blog this morning. It includes a quote from the blog itself which I found intriguing but the meaning is not…

Started by Barbara

30 Aug 13, 2007
Reply by Greg Noack

Ten Things I Love About Being a Teacher (In the Summer)

Here is a list of things I love about being a teacher in the summer. I love the school year, too--but we are so blessed to have time in the…

Started by Nancy Bosch

3 Aug 12, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Can you "ning" at school?

Our ever-diligent website blocker has already blocked Ning, adding it to Myspace and other such sites. What to do? It makes sense that Ning…

Started by Debbie Harris

22 Aug 9, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Help Needed

Dear Classroom 2.0 Community: I'm a new member and have been very impressed with the information shared. I am not sure if this post is app…

Started by carlosgonzalezsf

0 Jul 28, 2007

Web clippings

I use Microsoft's Onenote to clip web images, and use them in my blog. Can anyone tell me of a web-based application for clipping and stori…

Started by James Folkestad

3 Jul 13, 2007
Reply by pete whitfield

Some of my favorite tools

Geography and Science Learning Tools Celestia Google Earth Google SketchUp Earthbrowser Solar System Simulator Communication Tools Skype…

Started by Kevin

1 Jun 20, 2007
Reply by Christine Southard

Plagiarism and the Web

Facebook Docs -> tool for plagiarism or tool for sharing? Last night I was fooling around with Facebook, looking at some of the applicat…

Started by Shayne Train

5 Jun 17, 2007
Reply by Matt Miller

Immediate Flickr project: on Tuesday

Howdy, the idea came up in the Global Education ning forum: On Tuesday, take a picture of the highest clock around or of the area around y…

Started by Torsten Otto

0 Jun 4, 2007

Screencast vs. Written Instructions

I have been following the Promoting Learning and Teaching thread, and it has brought out a question that everyone here can help me answer.…

Started by Teacher K

23 May 18, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

Electronic Devices Policies

My school district is looking into changing our policy of banning electronic devices from our schools. :-) We are looking for examples of o…

Started by Pam Shoemaker

5 May 9, 2007
Reply by Pam Shoemaker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service